Blog 10: Senior Project (The Holiday)

1. I think it's important to do what you have to do whether its during break or not. If you can reschedule or do it at a time after the holidays, then do so. Personally i didn't do any senior project work over break because I volunteer at a college and they aren't open around the holidays. And I'm caught up on research check.

2. From mentorship I learned that you can make way more things efficient if you start from the source, like if we improve one step in the production of starch it results in more starch being produced which can be used as food, biomass, etc. And that fact is true/can be applied to many other things, so I found it intresting.

3. Mike, my mentor, he very knowledgeable on the subject and he explains his answers thoroughly, he also gives background.

Comments

Popular Posts