Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection


1. For my 30 minute presentation basically what I was aiming for was to explain the basics of my project so that my peers would be able to understand, and based on the feedback I got back from my presentation everyone understood what I was trying to say. Some even said it was interesting which I didn't expect.

2. I believe I deserve at least a P, I met all the requirement on the lesson template and I did the foundation of my topic even though not everyone was required to do so.

3. I think analogies and explaining things in terms that people understand, also visuals help a lot too.

4. For my activity I would've interacted with the class more instead of making it just a visual. Ask the class more questions that made them think about the process I had explained to them.

5. Maybe try to say something about Allosteric Activation and the activators of my enzyme.

Comments

Popular Posts